Daiwa Tournament Surf 12 foot'6 in Multiplier 3-7
At Summerlands you save: £62.00
Tournament Surf rods have been built using Daiwa’s unique carbon technology.
HVF High Volume Fibre for a lighter stiffer blank.
Bias carbon V-Joint has been applied for a more progressive curve and X45 in key loading areas to control torque during casting. This ultimately converts more energy for longer distance and improved accuracy.
Furnished with premium Fuji K Alconite guides with and Fuji reel seat. All multiplier models are fitted with sliding reel seats with a fixed DPS on fixed spool and bass models.
- HVF High Volume Fibre carbon
- V-Joint Bias carbon joints
- X45 Carbon Technology
- Full Japanese shrink grip and DPS style sliding reel seat on multiplier models
- Fixed Fuji DPS reel seat on fixed spool and Bass rods
- Stainless steel Fuji K Alconite guides
- Supplied in semi hard travel case
|MODEL||LENGTH(FT)||TYPE||CASTING WGT(OZS)||MAX CASTING DISTANCES(YDS)||SECTIONS||RINGS||RRP|