Team Vass 350 Winter Lined ‘Heavy Duty, Waterproof’ Jacket
At Summerlands you save: £12.00
This range has been developed for Sea Fishing (Boat and Shore) to resist the most extreme wind and rain. The Vass-Tex 350 material is heavy duty and tough whilst maintaining a supple and flexible handle.
This ensures that the garments are easy to wear when fishing and less restrictive than most heavy-duty rainwear. It's important to know that the Vass-Tex 350 ranges are ideally suited for anglers that are usually fishing on the shore or in a boat for long periods during extreme wind and rain. Its waterproofness is very high (up to 50,000mm) therefore is not breathable (although it does have some internal moisture wicking properties to help with comfort).
Therefore it's not recommended for anglers that require lightweight, breathable garments (with lower waterproofness) for use in warmer or less extreme conditions.
Like all products, it's important to select your equipment and clothing according to your requirements.
Some describe the 'Team Vass 350' as a
'Modern Sports Oil Skin for Professional Sea Anglers'!!
Vass are pleased to introduce the new Team Vass 350 Winter Lined Jacket. The front includes a ‘double front storm flap with gutter’ which covers the high quality ‘YYK full zipper’. The padded winter lining is warm and promotes internal air circulation for extra comfort. It’s unusually flexible for a heavy duty garment and therefore not your usual bulky winter jacket! The outer design includes lower hand pockets, fold into collar ‘storm hood with clear peak’, adjustable lower hem elasticated-cord and reflective printed logos for
- Extremely Waterproof & Windproof (not breathable) up to 50,000 hydrostatic head rating!
- Double front storm flap and YKK Zip
- External hand pockets with fold over storm flaps
- Internal left and right chest pockets
- Fold in to Collar storm hood with clear peak (Peak can be trimmed off if not required)
- Adjustable elasticated draw-cord with toggles on waist hem
- Tough ‘Vass quad welded’ seams
- Medium weight inner lining for improved movement
- Easy repair Vass-Tex 350 material (refer to simple repair instructions for Vass waders and rainwear)
- Machine Washable / Drip dry inside out
Sizes available (Chest in inches):
- Small (36”-38”)
- Medium (38”-40”)
- Large (41”-43”)
- XLarge (43”-45”)
- XXLarge (46”-48”)
- 3XLarge (48”-49”) - surcharge
Sizing featured above is estimated and may not be exact. It’s always advisable to try the clothing for size before purchasing.
- Vass Yellow/Carbon Black