Vass-Tex 305-5L Heavy Duty Breathable Waders (studded sole)
At Summerlands you save: £29.49
Many breathable waders are designed for game fishing and sometimes struggle in harsher environments. The new Vass-Tex 305 5L Breathable Wader has been designed and developed for the most hostile sea fishing environments. Using the tried and tested Vass Boot as its base then built up using the most advanced material technology Vass have created the ultra-tough and reliable Vass-Tex 305 5L.
It's very tough, breathable and above all, in many cases, up to three times more waterproof than other leading breathable waders. To ensure all aspects of the Vass Breathable Waders are up to the job.
Vass have used the new Vass-Ultra 25mm Triple Bonded Non Stitch Technical Seam. Although developed for the more extreme sea fishermen its durability and reliability also appeal to many other forms of fishing.
- Wider fit (ensure good air circulation and comfort as well as catering for larger wearers)
- High Quality Vass Boot, wider calf and foot fitting for comfort
- Tough Breathable Vass-Tex 305 material
- Vass-Ultra (Ultra wide 25mm triple bonded seams)
- Reinforced knees
- Chest pocket with zip
- Elasticated waist belt
- 2 D-Rings on chest for attaching tools (cutters, hook remover etc)
- Box stitch reinforcement with elasticated brace-loop with a quick release buckle
- Internal zipped pocket
- Internal draw-cord around the chest
- Large heal kicker on boot